A visual presence that captures your passion + connects with your audience on a deeper level.
An identity that is flexible + can adapt with your business as it continues to grow.
The confidence and knowledge needed to maintain your new brand on your own.
Tami Keehn, tamikeehn.com
Every client is unique, so I like to create custom packages that meet your exact needs. After you reach out via my contact form, we’ll schedule a 30-minute call to get to know each other + answer any questions that you have. Then I’ll send you a proposal with my official quote for the project a few days later.
First thing’s first – fill out my contact form! That will help me determine if we’re a good fit or not. If things feel right, I’ll send you an invitation to schedule a 30-minute intro call where we’ll get to know each other + talk about your specific needs. After that, I’ll send you a project proposal that outlines your official quote, payment plan and an estimated timeline for our project. After you decide to move forward, you’ll receive a contract to sign + your deposit invoice. Once all of that is taken care of, you’ll receive your client homework and we’ll get started!
Yes, I’m happy to break things up and make the project more affordable! I always ask for a non-refundable 30% deposit that saves your spot in my schedule, which is due right after you sign our contract. From there, we can break up the remaining 70% into 3-4 payments that are spread throughout the project.
For branding, I like to present my 3 strongest concepts in the first round. Then we’ll go through 2 rounds of refining things before we get to the final product. If we ever need extra rounds of refinement or you want to see more options, we’ll just add an extra charge to your final bill. Website projects are a little different, but you can see how my process works here.
My availability varies throughout the year, but I usually book clients 1-2 months in advance. If for some reason you need to start right away, let me know and we can discuss how to make that happen.
Each project is different, but here’s a rough estimate of what to expect:
Yes! Although I’m from the US, I’ve mainly run Wayfarer while living abroad, so I’m used to working with clients from all over.